There are 2 types of inclusions available when building your home
with Path Developments. Below you will find details of both the
'Standard Inclusions' and 'Classic Inclusions' offered.
- Council fees, portable long service leave & BSA. NOT including relaxations, GIA’s, Code Assessment etc.
- Construction insurance
- Soil test and engineer designed footing and slab.
- Pre-fabricated timber trusses and stick frame as per Structural Engineers design and Australian Standards.
- Waffle pods & slab design as per engineers design. Constructed to suit local requirements and wind loading as per Australian Standards.
- N2 non-cyclonic wind load construction.
- Soil Allowance to “M” 1 class.
- 2440mm framed ceiling height.
- 10mm plasterboard throughout main walls and ceilings.
- Roof pitch as per approved plan
- Six-year structural warranty & Six-month maintenance warranty
- Walls in face brick
- Concrete tiled roof, COLORBOND® steel fascia and gutter.
- Panel lift COLORBOND® steel garage door with 3 remote controls.
- Two (2) external garden taps.
- Sewer connection to 30 meters.
- 60m Stormwater to street with standard 6m setback.
- Aluminium frame sliding windows and glass doors keyed alike.
- Corinthian, painted, front entry door.
- Entrance set – deadlock to all external doors and key lock to garage door to house.
- 5000 litre squat water tank to comply with BCA regulations.
- All timberwork to match walls.
- Fully painted inside with trade premium paints. Walls in one colour acrylic (Wattle)
- Ceilings and cornices in flat white.
- All painting by standard two-coat system and base coat.
- Low sheen paint to all walls.
- Gloss enamel paint to all woodwork.
- 67mm skirting – colonial, spayed or pencil pound
- 42mm architrave – To match skirting
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms, inclusive or top shelf and chrome rail with vinyl sliders.
- Linen press with 4 shelves.
- Cornice – 75mm
- 10mm plasterboard to all walls and ceiling.
- 12ml waterproof green board internal lining to bathrooms and ensuite walls.
- Gainsborough Levy Bright chrome door handles hardware.
- Internal doors, Rockport smooth skin.
- Euro Dishwasher
- Euro Oven
- Euro 60cm sliding rangehood
- 2.5HPSplit system air-conditioning to living or lounge.
- Exhaust fans to bathroom, ensuite and main toilet.
- Two (2) double power points in kitchen, garage and family room.
- At least one (1) double power point n all rooms excluding kitchen and family rooms.
- Two (2) T.V. points, - family room and main bedroom.
- Two (2) phone points.
- Smoke detectors.
- Earth Leakage circuit breakers
- Single phase connection underground.
- Switch Board to be located at side of house.
- Lights (including fittings as selected by builder)
- Recessed lighting to all internal rooms
- Exterior censor lights to front entry area and side area
- Fluorescent lighting to patio area (wall)
- 40% fluorescent lighting as required.
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, living & Family. (6)
- Euro gas cook top.
- Bosch 21lt instantaneous hot water system.
- Laminated bench top & tiled splash back
- Fully laminated cupboards and pantry
- Overhead wall units where stated on plan
- Stainless steel 1& half bowl sink with one tap hole
- Quality chrome mixer taps to kitchensink
- Laminated, brush stainless steel look kick board
Bathrooms & Water Closets
- Fully laminated vanity units
- Tiling to walls and floors (1.8 high around shower recess only)
- Framed edge mirror 900mm high be length of vanity.
- White ceramic recessed basin
- Toilet, full china
- White acrylic bath
- Chrome double towel rail and toilet paper holder.
- Chrome brass hard tapware.
- Soap holder to shower recess to match tiles.
- Clear glass shower screen (Framed)
- Tiling from builder’s selection to bathroom and WC. Skirting and floor (one row above vanity unit, to 400mm above bath and approximately 1850mm in shower recess).
- Tiled shower base with full waterproofing under tiles.
- Laundry tub to be 45 litre, stainless steel with suds by-pass and metal cabinet.
- Tiling from builder’s selection to floor and skirting tub splashback to400mm.
- Chrome hot and cold water taps.
- Tiling to all wet areas – kitchen, family room and dining area.
- Carpet with rubber underlay to all bedrooms and lounge area.
- Patio flooring in exposed aggregate.
- Garage floor to be acid wash broom finish.
- Obscure glass to bathroom, WC & ensuite windows.
- Security screens to all aluminium windows and sliding doors
- Vertical blinds to sliding door and windows, except OBS glass windows.
- Single feature garden to front and rear yard (approx 8m2 meters in size)
- Plants will be either native or succulents for easy management.
- Fully turfed to front & rear yard.
- Driveway and paths in exposed aggregate concrete as per Local authority approval.
- Driveway to be in exposed aggregate concrete in single entry point from road fluting at garage entry.
- Single row paver steps to clothes line. Max 12.
- Letterbox to be brick or metal as selected by builder.
- Fencing side and back to be either timber or full timber where developer required timber height 1.8 meters.
- Gate to one side for access to rear (where applicable).
- **Landscaping allowance is to suit a 600m2 block. Any retaining must be priced prior to construction by Path Developments Pty Ltd.
- Energy efficiency requirements as set out in energy rating requirements
- Wall wrap (sisilation) to external framed walls.
- Insulation batts to ceiling.
- External – Builder will clean all Builders’ debris etc. from the site to enable landscaping to proceed unhindered.
- Internal – Professional cleaning throughout to ensure your property is available for immediate occupancy.
- Television antenna is included.
- Clothesline is included, positioned at builder’s discretion.
- COLORBOND® steel pergola as per plan. ( Only 3 colours)